Tuesday 21 December 2010

Another Castle

Well, this isn't great timing, but I helped organise an exhibition called Another Castle, which has just closed it's doors after two successful weeks.  Held at Brighton's A&E Gallery, the exhibition was a celebration of twenty five years of video games.  Some of my work also featured in the show; two A2 art prints, an ISS Pro 98 "Decham" England shirt and an animation about my brother and I playing video games when we were younger.

I've got some photos I'll post later but you can see small versions of the prints below.

"Solid Shhnake" (Metal Gear Solid)

"A Fistful of Materia" (Final Fantasy VII)
We should soon have the prints for sale on our website (http://www.another-castle.co.uk/), so I'll keep you posted.

We're hoping follow this show up with another exhibition in spring next year, which I'll try and write about earlier next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment